As a family-run funeral directors, we understand what a difficult time this is for you. We aim to provide what peace of mind we can regarding the funeral arrangements. If there is anything at all you are uncertain of, please just ask us.
- A twenty-four hour service available on every day of the year.
- Transfar of the deceased from their place of death to our private chapel of rest.
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements.
- Liaison with clergy, church, cemetery, crematorium, hospitals, doctors and coroner if necessary.
- Insertion of notices in the press.
- Advise on the certification and registration of death and related documentation.
- Private chappel of rest with viewing by appointment.
- Extensive range of coffins, caskets (including environmentally friendly), fittings, gowns and interious.
- Distinguished Hearses, limousines, horse drawn carriages or other modes of transport.
- Floral tribute book to choose a wide selection of flowers.
- Pre-payment funeral plans are available.